Existing Member?

Ich packe meine Sachen und bin raus mein Kind... This is the hub of all knowledge...since it's hard to email all my super cool and incredibly exciting adventures to each and everyone of you every day, this will be it, the place where you can see what i'm doing and where i'm at :-)!

i'm still alive!

USA | Monday, 25 June 2007 | Views [443]

so there i am again...it's almost 11:30 p.m. here now and i'm incredibly tired, but i felt like i really need to write a short entry before i go to bed, since you guys haven't heard from me in far too long...well the reason for that (of course i have a very good one) is that we went on a camping trip yesterday morning :-)! we all left the camp and drove (yes this is still the US) to a nearby campground where we all camped together (this is still part of the staff training) and the purpose of the trip was to bond us all closer together. well we got there and first we cooked this amazing meal over the campfire and then (what a lovely coincidence) there was a dance party at the camp ground that night, so we ended up all going up there. of course it was our group that pumped all those people and made them dance. when we came, there was like no one on the dancefloor, but then they see us getting on there and just having a blast and dancing crazy and they all got in there, it was SO much fun!!we danced four hours non-stop until the DJ turned off the music, it was awesome! today we got back and had the afternoon and night off, which was really good, because if you are on this property (although it's really big) the whole time you just need to get off it sometimes..so most of us went to one of the counsellor's house (his name is kevin) and we played pool and ordered food out there, it was really nice to just get to see something else than trees and cabins but actual neighbourhoods and even a town (which was really really pretty, we went to manchester,NH). well now we just got done watching a movie that we started when we got back to camp. and now i'm on this super slow computer again and i really hope that this is going to work and this article is actually gonna appear on the journal, because i really don't have the energy to write all of this again...ok, well i'll go now otherwise i'll fall asleep on this computer..tomorrow we're having first aid training and i've gotta be wide awake for that one :-)!

lots of hugs from New Hampshire!

~bekky

Tags: On the Road

About bekky


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.