Existing Member?

Away From Home Please Leave A Message A Journal, a page, a story, an update of my long summer vacation(s).

Mother's Day

USA | Wednesday, 12 August 2009 | Views [457]

Stereotypes

The English male- The "soccer fan": He is loud, so he thinks he is the cock-of-the-walk. Tats on both arms and a bald head is another sign that you have encountered one. Racist is his point of view. The part you got to watch out for is after a few drinks they quick to anger. there favorite thing after drinking is to pick a fight; big guy, small, or a female. A strange animal

North American female- Loud, with the look at me dance. Likes to make quick judgements. When drinking this attitude that one should worship them comes out. When talked to by a male a look of disgust as if you are just a pile of dirt, shows on their face.

I witnessed two englishmen fight over the IRA (can't we just get along). The little dude started it. The fit, huge, Thai-boxing guy finished it. In the same night I witnessed a Englishman beret a Thai women because all Thai's are ungreatful for what his coutrymen did for them during WW II. (didn't we fight the Japanese?)He spit in her face.

The other night at the PL a group of North American women walked in and annouced they don't want to be here. (there dates want to have a few drinks) Their dates sat at a table as these women walked from bar to toilet and back to their seats. They wanted to make sure all saw them and their wonderful outfits. A few drinks later and the realization that they can change the music on the computer set into motion the "watch" me dance with screams. After a few moments of this show (off) most of the other patrons move to oneside of the bar. It was like a us-against-them situation. When they left the said this place is the best.

Most people say that when it's time to go they want to die in their sleep. Other people think releasing this mortal coil during sex is the way to go. I agree with both camps, but I must add a third choice. It would be during a foot massage.

About baker

Angkor Wat

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.