Existing Member?

In the big wide world A day in a life of ben!

Batman & Robin

MALAYSIA | Friday, 11 September 2009 | Views [546] | Comments [5]

Today I finally done something! I went to the batu caves after find the bus, but I was well scared I was gana get off in the wrong place & kept asking the driver. It was a 272 step climb to the cave, which I thourght it wouldn't be hard, but it did leave me abit nacked. I also went on a tour in the dark cave with a load of bats in, but none were vampire bats lol. I also held a massive yellow snake, which was about two meters long & felt quite nice & soft ( I've got some pictures but still cant unpload ).

Went to the KL petronas twin towers which was boring as hell, But got some nice pictures at least. They showed us a little film about how & why it was made, then we spend about 20mins waiting to go to the bridge. It was a complete waste of time, but my time means nothing out here + it was free so can't complain to much.

Im really getting sick of KL & want to move on elsewhere. There's not much to do in the city, I want to go to a little town & have some peace, its to loud & busy here.

  

Comments

1

Two metres long and felt nice and soft? OOOOOH MATRON!

  Joel Sep 11, 2009 3:43 AM

2

We need pictures, put somebodies dirty mind at rest (mentioning no names JOEL!)

  Mum Sep 11, 2009 9:44 AM

3

Go find a beach on one of the islands. That will be much better, sorry to say now but KL is a bit dull.

  Tim Sep 11, 2009 9:53 AM

4

its so nice to catch up, even though the comments are completely inappropriate and disgusting, so immature.....but effing hilarious!

  Jo Sep 12, 2009 12:28 AM

5

Hi Ben. It's good to have the opportunity to keep up with all your adventures. Very interesting and entertaining !!! Perhaps Joel will clean up his comments now he knows his mother can read them....Keep having fun. Love Judy x x

  Judy Sep 13, 2009 10:17 PM

About b_mc1989


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Malaysia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.