Existing Member?

avant-garde_chauvintist wandering through the garden of ideals

San Witkowski

CHINA | Wednesday, 26 December 2007 | Views [1423] | Comments [1]

In less than a 24-hours, there will be three (3, tres, san, THREE) Witkowskis wandering around the Asian continent.  

Looking past the gigantic need to wash dishes, finish buying/wrappying gifts, and wash clothes, I could not be more excited about the great journey to the East by the clan I call my family! 

I've arranged a dinner with some of my students, I've been bellowing in excitment for about three weeks to my friends, and I'm trying desperately to get out of classes to spend the most amount of time possible with them during their brief visit. 

The Chinese aren't going to know what to do with three (!) Polish-Irish-German-Dutch-English-Finnish-Americans wandering around the streets. 

And I can't wait!  I can't wait for the stares.  I can't wait for the "HEEEELLLLLOOOOOs", I can't wait to show them the Great Wall and that huge, infamous square. 

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Tags: Adventures

Comments

1

I am so excited for all of you. Have a great time and journal everything. I want all the details and I want to know what bargins Big Gretch gets!

  Aunt Cathy Dec 28, 2007 3:28 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.