Existing Member?

a travelling TISH a travelling experience is not appreciated if not shared with others.

Small town SAN SEBASTIAN

SPAIN | Saturday, 12 July 2008 | Views [601]

The day started with no breakfast and packing my bag ready for another bus trip. This time my bag was a lil more full after my few purchases. We finally boarded the bus for a short journey to San Sebastian. But you wouldn't believe that it was 38 deg when we left Madrid and was 18 deg in San Seb! As I didn't know anyone on my bus this time, I decided to stay in and catch up journal writting and figuring out my remaining budget.

Unfortunately it rained all day, so not much can be done in San seb when raining. But I did have one of the best days, as I finally got through to my airline and was able to change all my flights back home! So i'll be back in Sydney on the 20th of August now. That afternoon I made friends with a few people in the hostel and decided to have a hostel party that night. Which was made even better with the 3.69 euro bottle of vodka, purchased at the supermarket. Once we were all drunk enough we headed out to a club, which was one of the smallest i had ever been in. And wasn't my cup of tea, so I headed back for a good night's sleep. Apologies for the poor effort in San Seb, but I will be back with Loz and Matt after Pamplona.

 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.