Existing Member?

Round the World in about 200 Days

Cancun, Playa and BELIZE

BELIZE | Thursday, 13 March 2008 | Views [919] | Comments [2]

Well we finally made it out of Dallas and into Cancun, seeing as it is spring break time and we’re a bit old for that we headed straight out of town on the first available bus. We got into Playa del Carmen to find it looked kind of like California, but with less Mexicans, a strange place indeed but we made our own fun, after a few too many margaritas anywhere is fun :) so that place was a success except for the bedbugs, I must have about 100 bites all over me but thankfully it was only 1 night of mayhem and then we got everything washed (no small feat in the next mini town we were in)and now we're sweet. We actually managed to get a bus to Belize City and a bost out to one of the islands in the same day and we've been here at Caye Caulker for a few days now...absolutely lovely and so super chilled. This is the time we have been waiting for, justthe 2 of us and absolutely nothing to do. Decisions become "should we go snorkeling today or just lay on the beach?" Life is good.

Comments

1

DECISIONS!! DECISIONS!!! MISS YA'. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA!!! LOTSA LOVE, DAD XOXOXO :)

  DAD Mar 15, 2008 12:45 AM

2

That sounds wonderful!!!
miss you.
Zega

  Zega Mar 22, 2008 3:07 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Belize

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.