Existing Member?

Travel-Life-Experience

Massage included!

HONG KONG | Wednesday, 21 July 2010 | Views [15595]

My friends, I am leaving in a few hours. Whe n I reached Kowloon district of Hongkong yesterday by bus I was immediately reminded of Delhi, or another busy Indian city. Only this is much more international. People from all over the world, discussing talking working. The most unlike;ly couples from across al nations and races, holding hands, tourists looking in awe and for a great deal on electronics and little presents...Sam, the owner of my hotel didn't stop talking until I had agreed to come with him :)

Oh, and then he said massages were included in the rooom price. From him, I guess. Hmmmm! Just a little suspicious. Since I wasn't feeling so well, I went back to the hotel room ~9pm yesterday, and at 10, the phonde rings...nobody knows I am here!

Well,  I pick up and it is my hotel owner (young guy, by the way!), asking me if I remebered him, and if wanted a massage. No thank you, and I hung up on him. Doors can be bolted and shut, so no worries, I think it was safe enough. This IS the most  "bazaar-like" part of town. (and guess what they sell right in front of my hotel in a little side- street? - well, I guess it is for sensual pleasure, if you know what I mean...:)

But it is astonishing how this is right next to a shop from Prada, addidas, Dior, all the rich and famous malls are here, too, one right next to the other!

Well, will go now. Posted some pics! Check them out! Love from me - have butterflies in my stomach...since I am changing location and pace of this trip!

Tags: chung mansion, kowloon, massage

 

 

Travel Answers about Hong Kong

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.