Existing Member?

2 go mad in india the beginning

I don't get it

INDIA | Sunday, 4 March 2007 | Views [727]

Well had a fab time in Varkala and it was like a mini reunion for all the ashram people who wanted to eat garlic, drink and smoke, which was exactly what we all did. Bumped into so many people from there. I really had good intentions not to go to mad on the booze but after 2 pina coladas there was no stopping me. Ended up partying with a few people till 4.30 am. Was a good laugh but boy did I feel rough the next day, my newly detoxed body took things quite badly and I was punished with a stinking headache and lost the ability to pronounce any other words except yes, no and eugh correctly.

Met a guy in Varkala who has made a movie about the end of the world. He swears it is true and didn't appear to be that loopy, but basically the story goes that 2 asteroids are gonna hit the earth (one in Scotland, one in Australlia )on 15th april 2007 but the governments will cover them up as terrorists attacks. This is a warning that everyone must go to Kodi Kanal in India ( better get the ticket booked now as get the feeling that 7 billion people booking tickets is more than Air India can cope with, maybe he works for the tourist board?) as there is a time portal there and the people who go through it will survive but everyone else will die. Personally think I would rather die with every one else than be stuck in a world with no pubs and only these people for company. Anyway he has time travelled before through this portal and gone to wait for it..............Essex!! fuck me if you could really travel through time would you really go back in time to Essex!??? Apologies to anyone fom Essex reading this. Anyway this movie/Documentry is about a code that cracks the secret of what I don't really know as he wouldn't really tell me what the movie was about just kept saying I needed to watch it.  Apparantly Lady Di, Jill Dando and Mother Teresa know about it and that is why they all died, so thinking of it do I really wanna see it if I'm gonna die just for watching a movie? It's called 5 days in Varkala ( maybe he could of called it 5 days on acid ) so if anyone gets a copy please watch it and tell me what you think, I need to watch it too and then maybe I'll stop being so cynical.

Any ho now in Bangalore after an 18 hour quite boring train ride. Usually we meet cool people on the trains but never mind. We got here this morning and need to wait around for our flight to Delhi which is not till 2 in the morning. There really is nothing to do in bangalore except use the internet and eat. Although we did go to the movies and watch Ghost rider with Nicholas Cage. What a strange little movie, he sells his soul to the devil and whenever he is near evil turns into a skeleton in a biker jacket with his skull on fire ( when the love interest found out that he does this in his spare time she took it suprisingly well, wouldn't you be at least mildy freaked out???)and has to get some souls for the devil, the special effects were good but as you can probably tell I didn't really get the jist of it.   

 Anyway we should (please god) be in Daramsala tomorrow night if we can get a bus straight out of Delhi. Will stick some piccies up soon as ashram etc. love to all of you xoxoxoxoxo

Tags: Lost!

About anniekaka


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.