Existing Member?

Journeys.... Let's explore the world by foot and take the highest road that has the most potholes...

Moving along....

USA | Tuesday, 13 January 2009 | Views [367] | Comments [1]

Relaxing day at Half Moon Cay.  Left port around 5ish pm, dinner was okay.  Very exciting night at the slot machines!  I played the 2cent slots and won $50!!  Wow!  It was very exhilarating!  The show was on Musicals…It was well done but not that exciting.  We made an earlyish night of it and came back to our room around 9:30 to watch BattleStar Gallactica.  I can hear the groans!  This morning we went to the Gym, breakfast and a lecture on the makings of the Panama Canal.  It was very interesting if you can ignore the elderly that surround us nodding off.  I can’t tell you how old I feel with this crowd.  I am hoping that our next cruise has a bit younger crowd…my guess is that 80% of the folks are over 80. This afternoon we hit T&C and have an afternoon of snorkeling planned – no worries that the tour will be crowded! 

Later in the day: just got back from snorkeling!  Water wasn’t as cold as I thought it was going to be…TG.  Lots of fish and some pretty nice corals.  The ocean was choppy and it rained 2x while we were out there but it was well worth it.  Tomorrow is a day at sea which will be nice to lay back and do nothing.  Till then!

Comments

1

On our honeymoon in October, we were surrounded by old people, too. We were the youngest people on our tour group by about 30 to 40 years. But at least old people are nice for the most part.

  Stephen Jensen (the not so elder) Jan 15, 2009 3:50 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.