Existing Member?

Ana and Emmas Journal Adventures around the world

leaving

USA | Thursday, 12 October 2006 | Views [576]

The day we were leaving, I cant say I was upset leaving but more excited about going to Fiji as my plan to be adopted by a Fijian family and live a Fijian laid back life was still strong in my mind: ) I will miss Santa Monica and the drive up the coast as that was beautiful and very relaxing, singing and chatting!

After checking out of our hotel we went to the west wood shopping centre to do breakfast dear and go on free wireless internet we looked like tramps really and were thinking we may get asked to leave with our back packs, but people just generally stared. We got to airport on underground fine but then had few problems checking in as if you are going on round world trip you do not have a correct code to do self check in so went to other queue and took us 2 hours to check in that way so had half an hour to get to our gate. The flight was from San Fran to LA so maybe it was because it was an internal booking the reason of the cock up. We had 5 hours to kill at LAX airport and after going through there was not much to do at all. I thought there maybe shops etc for me to get bikini and sun tan cream etc but only a few eating places, we debating about having our last batch of buffalo wings but resisted the temptation, just.

 

Tags: Airports

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.