Existing Member?

Ana and Emmas Journal Adventures around the world

arriving in america

USA | Sunday, 1 October 2006 | Views [620]

Sunday 1st October

 

And so we left! Plane journey was cool; we had 56 films to chose from, 30 games to play and 100 TV channels, tons of music videos to listen and watch!! All at your leisure and able to pause play rewind, small things please small minds.( Virgin Atlantic)

 

Arriving at the airport was a different matter, took 3 hours to get out of airport (LAX), when we finally arrived to our car we couldn’t even figure out how to move the seat forward, let alone ana drive it!!! Had directions, maps and my wonderful sense of direction to rely on, luckily I did start to understand the street signs and managed to navigate us there safely : ) although ana and i were n’t on the best on terms after that.

 

Finally unpacked our little back packs still getting my head round the fact I only have 2 pairs of shoes, cried a little, got over it, then got glammed up for our first night ‘drinking in LA’ …………………Only LA drinking in an Irish bar down the road, similar to oneils in tamo, Made friends with some cool black dudes and drunk chocolate cake shots with them until early hours, polished the night off with some spicy buffalo wings with blue cheese dip mmmmmmm amazing which ana had been looking forward to since before we left!!!

Tags: Airports

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.