Existing Member?

pillaging the village

18th, 19th, 20th December

FRANCE | Thursday, 20 December 2007 | Views [528]

HIIIIIII

just a quick fill on on the last few days ...

we ended up having a few drnks on tuesday night and going out for a little bt -- only went out for an hour or so ... it was a tuesday night and it wasnt great -- not many people

and the bar lady was rude ... so we ended up comng home n muckng around here ...

wednesday mornng we went for a bit of a walk down to the centre of Paris and did some shoppng ... nici got some scarfs she was really happy with ... and i got a big scarf and a belt for my jeans both very cute ... we need these bg wollen scarfs because its so cold and they were only 5 euro ...

we ended up spending the afternoon just bumming around ... very exhausted ...and were meant to go see a movie that night but i was really sick so just slept all night and read my boook ...

this mornng (thurs) we headed out to the Marche aux Puces (flea maret) -- famous but wasn't open this morning for some reason ... so we have headed back home and are going to go out ths avo to see Elizabeth (which we ddn't end up seeng last nght because I was sck)...

then tonight we are going out for dinner with sally (aunty suzanne and uncle johns family frend) ...

tomorrow is friday and we are going to pack in the morning.. then we will go see the christmas lights n the place d'italie and we are going out to cafe OZ in the chatelet area .. :D should be fun

not many photos up but there are a few

xx

Tags: Friends

 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.