Existing Member?

pillaging the village

day 6 - ice skating

FRANCE | Sunday, 2 December 2007 | Views [583]

ana about to fall

ana about to fall

its sunday morning now and im writing my blog from yesterday a little bit late because we ended up mucking around and having a few drinks last night so didn't have time to write blog ...

woke up early yest morning because breakfast is from 730 - 9  (even on weekends) ... they had chocolate croissants!! but i didn't get any because they lookeddddd soggggggy and much less impressive than the bakers delight ones .... we always take breakfast food from the breakie table for lunch dinner ... haha .... i always take butter for my rolls and leave it outside on my window sill (because it keeps it cold) ... and EVERY MORNING someone takes my butter!!!!!!!! i have been getting very angry at the maids hahaha (not directly of courfse!!) because i keep thinking they are stealing butter .... anyway, yesterday i was talking to duncan about this (one of the boys on the trip) ... and he says the same thing has been happening to him - he brought fois gras (cooked, cancerous duck liver) and he left it on the window silll - an hour later - GONE! ... and it was lying in the court yard OPEN surrounrded by crows ... so it turns out the CROWS not the maids have been stealing my butter grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr naughty naughty crows ....

sooo im keeping my butter inside (mum is this ok? you normally keep our butter on the table and nothing happens??)

they have this yummy yoghurt for braekkie which i have on my cereal -- its like greek yoghurt and u add sugar ...

thennnnnnnn we went to the eiffel tower for lunch (crepes and waffles) ...

we went ice skating the the hotel de ville --- thats the place near notre dame in the centre of paris ... they have this ice skating rink se tup like they do in melbourne winters ... itssss GREATTTTTTTTTT FUN :D ... we got heaps of attention (YAY) i think because we were the only girls skating --- people yelled out fun things at us like 'Paris Hilton' .... there were also some people who yelled out NOT so fun things haha ... these were the ghetto people from the suburbs who formed a gang at one end of the skating rink ... they tried to look really coool by skating in front of us and tripping us over GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR silly sillly sillly people --- i yelled out very ambiguous english angry words which they wouldn't be able to decipher (ie. 'evil people') but only once cos iwas very very angry because they nearly made me fall ... one of them cut his hand and there was bloood ... HA HA HA HA (i am laughing very animatedly) .... but this place wasn't really dingy and evil --- i just made it out to be a ghetto village ... it was lighted/family area ...

i got photographed by an italian photographer WOOOO ...there are heaps of videos so have a loook. .

this group of french boys started talking to us etc etc ... they wanted to meet up with us when we went out that night (we didn't end up going out) ... they were OHHHHH SO CHARMING !!! (sarcasm) ... the first statement one of them made to me was "je gagne beaucoup, j'ai beaucoup de l'argent" (i earn a lot, i have a lot of money) ... well once he said that i was totally smitten, i mean mennnnnn definately win me over with that sort of arrogance (SARCASM hahaha) ... ie. they were dipshits lol ..... he looked like a monkey

the rest were pretty nice ... just talked to us about australia ... nice to have someone to talk to in french and practise our french ...

me n manda went shopping later on --- got a cute cute black belt from zara --- its like thin and a waist belt, with thiss antiqiue gold broach in the middle with two black diamond things --- mum you will love it

i think im going to buy my mustard colour coat --- im a bit hesitant because i think its a bit dressy for australia --- like i was asying before ... paris is crazily different from australia re fashion ... peopl in australia don't have really beautiful coats etc ... not like the awesome ones they have here ... but i decided im going to wear this coat in australia even if it has the fir bit ... i might get a few eggs thrown at me by animal activisists :S but i will try not to wander down brunswick streeet .... (so no bimbos pizza mr costello if im wearing my coat) ...

bizi i keep seeing ur raspberry tarts that you love so much by the way (there are photos of thme) ...

so we went shopping, came back at around 630 ish ...

AND I TAKE BACK THE COMMENT I MADE ABOUT PARIS NOT BEING BUSY --- i queed for 30 imnutes to buy my belt :(:( this was awwfulllllll the metro was crazy today --- trains came very 2 minutes and every train was chokas (like melbourne at peak house!!!!!!) ... really really bad ...

we were going to go out at night but a few of us ended up staying here and mucking arounddddddddddddddddd !!!

miss everyone lots

Tags: Laughter

 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.