Existing Member?

Roadtrip Australia Drive it. Film it Win it.We're looking for 7 pairs of travellers, one for each of Australia's states, to become Van-Tastic Adventurers.

Down a rolling road

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 18 February 2008 | Views [1780]

Meet Julz and Leesa, aka Hussy Hicks on stage during a gig. The Ambassador van will be their tourbus for the next few weeks!

Meet Julz and Leesa, aka Hussy Hicks on stage during a gig. The Ambassador van will be their tourbus for the next few weeks!

"We're Leesa Gentz and Julz Parker A.K.A "Hussy Hicks". We've been given the honour of being the World Nomads Ambassadors for the next few weeks. With this honour comes the van (what a splendid creature) ... our home ....we will drive and live in it as we circle the great country of Australia, doing gigs along the way doing to promote our new album."

Follow the story of 1 van, 2 girls, 5 states, 6 weeks, 24 gigs, 10,106 kilometers, ... oh and 8 fingers crossed ... in the HussyHick's journal "Down a rolling road"

.

Ambassador

Kick start YOUR travel writing career and see a slab of Australia for free!

Tags: ambassador van, hussy hicks, on the road

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.