Existing Member?

Lucille's Adventures in Peru Av. Fatima 820, #703, Trujillo, Peru --- www.perumission.org --- "Not all those who wander are lost." J.R.R. Tolkien, Lord of the Rings

Change is in the Air

PERU | Wednesday, 23 June 2010 | Views [489]

After 4 full days of camp, we went on the 5th day to visit Wichanzao and Clementina.  It was exciting to see the newly paved roads.

After 4 full days of camp, we went on the 5th day to visit Wichanzao and Clementina. It was exciting to see the newly paved roads.

Well, change is inevitable.  Just like the changes out at Wichanzao in this picture, there is always going to be change.  It is true.  Right now there are so many changes in my life, I do not know if I even recognize it anymore!  So, with those changes, I am changing the blog.  I am moving back to a blogspot blog.  It is so much easier to update, add photos, etc.  And you can still find it by clicking this link:  httop://lucillegoestoperu.blogspot.com/  or you can google "Lucille's Adventures in Peru" and find it.  I think I will be the second result.  Thank you for your support, prayers and being a part of my journey in Peru.  It is exciting to see what the Lord is doing and I hope you will continue to follow along at the new site.

About alleen

Mi amigo, Jahad!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Peru

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.