Existing Member?

Lucille's Adventures in Peru Av. Fatima 820, #703, Trujillo, Peru --- www.perumission.org --- "Not all those who wander are lost." J.R.R. Tolkien, Lord of the Rings

Two Weeks to Go!

USA | Thursday, 13 December 2007 | Views [419] | Comments [3]

Thanks to all of you who are praying for this Mission Trip or have supported me financially.  What a blessing you've been to me and our group already!  We are set to depart for Peru on December 28, 2007.  We will go to Lima and then on to Trujillo.  There are already at least 100 kids signed up and ready to experience "camping" in Peru!  So many people have been working hard to make this trip a success and it seems to all be coming together. 

I found out that we will most likely have internet access each night so I will update daily how the trip is going and even pictures.  I cannot wait to get there and meet the children and experience the first Twin Lakes Camp in Peru!  Please continue to pray for our travels, the camp, the children, the misssionaries we will be working with.  And check back to see how the trip is going.

Until Peru, have a blessed Christmas week!  I'll write to you from Trujillo.  :)

Tags: The Planning Phase

Comments

1

I am looking forward to the adventure that God has planned for our group's mission trip to Trujillo. May you have a great Christmas as well.

By the way, that is a great quote by Tolkien.

  P.J. Adams Dec 14, 2007 7:10 AM

2

Megan,

We love you and hope tht God uses you in a great way. We are praying for all of you that the Lord blesses all of your efforts!

In Him,

Mom and Dad
Dale and Ivelisse King)

  Ivelisse Prosper King Dec 29, 2007 7:26 PM

3

John-Israel, I am so very proud of what God is doing in your life. We all love you and are praying for your safety and health...but more we pray that God is able to reach many through your groups leading of the camp for the children of Peru. All is well and we miss you tremendously!!!

Serving Jesus with a glad heart,
Mom

  Rev. Charlotte Wingard Dec 30, 2007 6:41 AM

About alleen

Mi amigo, Jahad!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.