Existing Member?

360 degrees in 364 days! Going around the world in a year. That is Genevieve's and my goal. We hope to absorp the most out of each culture we visit and make ourselves better citizens of the world.

I think I found it!

CANADA | Sunday, 2 August 2009 | Views [385]

Ok ok, no more changes. I think I found the blog application I want to use, this one is a really good one. It has everything I need minus all the adds that I found distracting on the other ones. This one is also Facebook friendly and you guys don't need to have an account to write messages to us. Plus, I like the name "getjealous.com" hahaha!

To keep you guys up to speed, here's the latest - we're still undecided whether we are going to purchase a Round The World (RTW) ticket or planning our travel as we go. There are certainly pros and cons with both options. We're still waiting for a quote to come in from a travel agent...

We are now also considering changing our itinerary to starting off with NZ & Australia instead of South America. We'd make South America our last stop. This makes more sense because we wouldn't hit Asia in the HOT months! So in case you didn't know what the big picture looks like, we're planning a two-month stay in NZ/Australia, four months in Asia (Singapore, HK, Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia), the next two months in Eastern Europe (plus Greece and France) to finally spend the last four months in South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile & Peru).

But since Gen and I are pretty flexible with our travels, our itinerary will probably change once we hit the road :)  So check in here often to keep up with us.

 

About alexxdiep


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.