Existing Member?

World_Tavel_Journal

Pattaya & Hat Jomtein

THAILAND | Tuesday, 11 November 2008 | Views [381]

Headed from Bangkok's eastern bus terminal down to Pattaya to catch some rays until Scott comes out, took about three hours, but instead of taking me to the bus terminal i was dumped by the side of the road with a couple of Korean guys.  So i had to guess which way the the main stretch of beach was..,about 30 to 40 mins later i finally foudn where i was meant to be.  I if anyone has been to Thailand then this place is like the Kho san raod but instead of food stalls they have massage parlours all offering a "good" massage with a happy ending.  So ended up staying one night in the main pattaya area and then got on a sangthaew (a pick up truck with two benches in the back)and headed a couple of kilometers down the road to find a less skanky place.  I managed to find a great little guest house to stay in with its own bathroom and a/c for about 400baht so i was well happy with that.

So the next day i got up to head to the beach and then the thunder and a lightning started and didn't stop.  The next day i had a walk about and noticed that i was probably the only english speaking person about, the rest were dutch or german families.

When i decied to leave i obviously didn't know where the bus station was becuase my bus didn't actually take me to it ym travel book needs to get some god dam scale to it.  I caught another sangthaew to as close to where i thought the bus station was then i had to walk and waht i though was going to take me 5 or ten minuts took me about an hour, so i thought i was lost.  So i had to get on the back of a moped taxi, it must have been prettty funny to watch...i towerd over this little Thai driver and then i had my big backpack, if i fell off there was no getting up again.

Anyway i'm back in Bangkok now.

About adenwette81340


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.