Existing Member?

Happily Ever After

Internet Extravaganza!

JAPAN | Saturday, 21 August 2010 | Views [1421]

You can find us on two websites other than our own this week!  (If you happen to be in Times Square in NYC in the next four weeks, you can see us on a giant billboard, too, but I'm getting ahead of myself.)

First, I was trying to decide what to cook for dinner the other night, when I remembered my new Star Wars pancake molds.  Breakfast for dinner - the best kind! 

Yummy Darth Vader and stormtrooper pancakes!

When I went online later that night, one of the weekly internet shows I watch asked us to post photos of what we made for dinner.  Niall, the host of Food Mob!, actually used my photo in this week's show!  While I am really enjoying Food Mob!'s recipes, I will warn you in advance, the language on the show after the first few minutes gets very rough.  If you just want to check out the part with me, it's around the 2 minute mark.  Although Niall apparently doesn't like Star Wars (blasphemy, I know!), he's Irish, so he did pronounce my name correctly!  (Why is it that American's can't pronounce my name correctly to save their lives, but everyone else has no problem?)  :)

As if that wasn't enough for this week, Brandon and I have a number of photos up on eHarmony's 10th Anniversary page!  You can type "Arielle" into the search box and it will take you on a tour of our photos.  This collage will also be featured on a huge billboard in Times Square in New York City for the next four weeks, so if you happen to be there, be sure to try to pick out one of our photos!  :)  hehehe

That's our excitement for the moment.  We had a wonderful afternoon up at Cape Zampa today.  Photos and story to come soon.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  :)

---Arielle

About abcarlson

A picturesque setting for a wedding.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Japan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.