Existing Member?

Happily Ever After

Merry Christmas!

JAPAN | Friday, 25 December 2009 | Views [706] | Comments [2]

After unwrapping the Christmas gifts, Brandon shows off his

After unwrapping the Christmas gifts, Brandon shows off his "Zombie Survival Guide" card set and a big smile for the camera.

I'm happy to report, we had a very merry Christmas Day!  We enjoyed our Christmas morning kuchen while we unwrapped the presents we got each other.  I must say, it makes Christmas all that more fun when you get each other Star Trek and Star Wars toys!  :)  We made a chicken-and-stuffing bake for lunch and watched Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas!  I sure do love the music and you can't beat the California Raisins' rendition of "Rudolph!"  So much fun!

Brandon played football with Dick on their xBoxes this afternoon.  I love that they can keep up with each other and game together, even while continents away!  :)  I listened to Star Wars: Christmas in the Stars CD (among other great songs, it answers the question, "What Do You Get A Wookie For Christmas?" when he already owns a comb?) while I made Aunt Deb's Potatoes for dinner (not as good as when she makes them, but I was so happy to have them!)

All in all, a very merry Christmas! 

---Arielle

Comments

1

It was so nice seeing you both (via Skype) on Christmas Day at your mom and dad's. Especially when your dad "carried" you into the garage so you could sit with us for a minute ~ an amazing feat of strength!

  Aunt Deb Dec 29, 2009 12:23 AM

2

California Raisins!!! YEA! Do you have a copy of it or was it on the internet somewhere?

  Dustin Jan 6, 2010 5:05 PM

About abcarlson

A picturesque setting for a wedding.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Japan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.