Existing Member?

Happily Ever After

Christmas

USA | Tuesday, 30 December 2008 | Views [687] | Comments [3]

We had a wonderful trip back to PA for Christmas with my family!  Got to see a bunch of people and take care of some odds and ends before we leave for Japan.  It was so nice getting to spend time with everyone, though it was a whirlwind trip.  It was a bit odd saying goodbye to everyone and saying I'd see them next Christmas...

Continued with the whirlwind trend when we got back to Omaha.  Had a wonderful Christmas celebration with some of Brandon's family.  Everyone has been so nice and welcoming to me. 

Overall, we had a very merry Christmas this year - our first Christmas together!  Looking forward to many, many more to come!!!

---Arielle

Comments

1

Glad to hear everything is on track and moving forward for you both. Thanks for the site so I can stay in touch and see what you're up to. Take care and safe travels on your new adventures. I will keep you abreast, Arielle of my own new adventures this coming year.

Lynda

  Lynda DiFrango Jan 3, 2009 3:08 AM

2

Arielle and Brandon,

Mom gave me this link and I am glad she did. John and I will be keeping up to date on your adventure. I am glad things are working out for you to go. Have fun. Glad to see you had a nice Christmas.

Linn

  Linn Jan 6, 2009 5:15 AM

3

Lynda - can't wait to hear about your adventures, too! Please keep me in the loop!

Linn - so glad you got the link! Hope you had a wonderful first Christmas, too!

Hugs to both,

Arielle

  Arielle Jan 6, 2009 1:36 PM

About abcarlson

A picturesque setting for a wedding.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.