Existing Member?

The Long & Winding Road

Destination Koh Tao

THAILAND | Tuesday, 25 November 2008 | Views [281]

Today we decided to leave Koh Pha-Ngan.  Too many buckets and large Changs which is now my favourite beer ever by the way.  Not for the taste but for getting the most bang for your buck!  We grabbed a boat over to Koh Tao which is just north of Koh Phangan.  Koh Tao is famous for scuba diving and I wanted to do my open water PADI training, so I should be doing that in the next couple days.  Met a guy named Stuart on the boat and he came out with us in the evening.  He actually ended up hanging out with us for like a week, really good guy though.  Went to a bar called Choppers, they were playing Anchorman so we watched that for abit and then saw a really good guitarist downstairs afterwards.  Turned into an interesting night to say the least.  The most hilarious part of the night was when Sarah and CJ were trying to catch a frog.  It jumped away from Sarah right in front of a speeding motorcycle that smoked it which sent frog guts all over her leg.  She then barfed as she was picking the guts off her leg!  It was priceless!

Tags: the legend of stuart from england

 

About a_hayes11


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.