Existing Member?

Bit By Bit Spending some months in Europe. Let's see how it goes... Check ya later, Barry.

Miniscule Update for Family and Friends

USA | Monday, 15 March 2010 | Views [430] | Comments [1]

Hello to all!

This last week has gone without any word from us, and we do send our apologies in regards.  However, as we update over the next few days, we are sure you will understand why (do not worry, there was no trouble and all is well, but last week has no doubt been the most busy/intense of our time in Europe so far). 

Please look forward to a few posts covering the previous days, and don't give up on us!  We hope that the internet will be more readily available than it was in certain places before the weekend, providing us with easier access to more frequent postings- we don't like to forget stuff in between trips!

Also, be prepared for many pictures.  It will take much longer to get those up to date, but they will be on their way.

Thank you for your patience and, as always, your support.  We miss you all...

Comments

1

Roberta loves your writing and was even wondering what had happened to you. Looking forward to skyping with you soon. Water over sand...

  MOM Mar 16, 2010 10:43 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.