Existing Member?

Tracy's Journey

Mui Ne & Nha Trang

VIETNAM | Saturday, 9 April 2011 | Views [477]

Mui Ne Beach

Mui Ne Beach

Mui Ne is a quiet little beach town along Vietnam’s central coast.  I was able to relax on the beach for a few days and enjoyed the very nice guesthouse that I stayed at that had a wonderful view.  The sea was nice with a mixture of big waves but also nice small waves to float on.  Mui Ne is also known for their sand dunes. They have white and red dunes. I had the chance to go sledding on the White Dunes. I didn’t go as fast as I thought; I just kind of sunk.  There was also a river called Fairy Stream that I walked thru that winds around thru bamboo forests, boulders, and dunes. At first, I wasn’t too keen on the idea walking in the water that looked very dirty but as I started out I realized it seemed so brown from the red sand on the bottom.

Nha Trang is more of a city beach with lots of hustle & bustle. Swimming wasn’t as fun because it was rocky and not much of a shallow area. Just a little ways from shore, it got deep. However, the city had a really nice park area all along the beach. 

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.