Existing Member?

Travel Scholarships - Travel. Experience. Contribute.

Travel Documentary Scholarship VIDEO: Mo on his Ecuador assignment.

ECUADOR | Monday, 20 December 2010 | Views [6216] | Comments [2]

Mo Soliman, winner of our 2010 Travel Documentary Scholarship has generously shared his thoughts on his assignment in Ecuador, how it has changed his life, and what his plans are for the future.

We'll be checking back with you in 8 months Mo, good luck!

P.S - Mo is putting the final touches on his short doco for Nat Geo Adventure - watch this space.....

Travel. Learn. Create.

For all of you aspiring creatives, check out our Scholarships page and sign up to hear about our latest opportunities, tips, advice and interviews with industry professionals in the fields of photography, travel writing and filmmaking.

And if you're lucky enough to be mentored by one of our industry professionals, it could kick start your career!

About WorldNomads.com

WorldNomads.com keeps you travelling safely.  Whether you’re off for a long weekend, looking for the ultimate adventure or living the nomadic dream, you’ll stay safe with Travel Insurance you can buy online, anytime, and the latest travel safety advice. Learn how to flirt in over 25 languages with our free language guides and have an experience of a lifetime on a travel scholarship. We'll also help you share your journey with a free travel blog, get answers from other nomads to all of your travel questions (try the new 'Ask A Nomad' iPad app) and donate to a local community development project through our Footprints program.  

WorldNomads.com - an essential part of every adventurous traveller's journey.


 

Comments

1

Best of luck, Mo! I am impressed and wish you the best. I can identify with what you say about working hard, but for someone else's vision. It takes courage and imagination to follow your own path, and it is always inspiring to see someone going for it. I look forward to your future documentaries.

  Amy Dec 24, 2010 6:53 AM

2

Truly man, this is impressive... I'm inspired... I'm an aspiring travel writer and the fact that you made it last year gives me great confidence, that anyone in the world can try and apply for the scholarships and this year, I'm going to give it a shot... Thanks for this beautiful video... And yea, all the best with your vision :)

  Srinivas Feb 4, 2011 2:45 PM

About scholarships


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Ecuador

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.