Existing Member?

Happily Ever After

Baby, baby, it's Triple-P!

JAPAN | Tuesday, 2 February 2010 | Views [1529]

Triple-P concert poster, slightly damp from the rain.  Sure didn't dampen their enthusiasm, though!

Triple-P concert poster, slightly damp from the rain. Sure didn't dampen their enthusiasm, though!

When we want to be able to pick up citrus fruit at Jusco, do a quick run to the Makeman 100-Yen, and eat the island's best (or at least that's my opinion) fried rice, we head down to American Village.  Another great perk to American Village on the weekend is the free concerts in the main square!  We've taken in quite a few great shows, including the amazingly talented Aria Asia, and now Triple-P is a new favorite for us!

It was raining throughout the show, but Shum and Alice didn't let that dampen their enthusiasm one bit!  They put on a very entertaining, upbeat, fun performance.  Brandon was also happy to get the opportunity to try Climax coffee, the sponsor of the show.  He ranked it below Starbuck's but above Caribou Coffee.  I'm not a coffee-drinker, myself, by I thought the slight drizzle lent well to their marketing campaign of free coffee.  It's nice when the weather gives you a helping hand.

We're now the proud owners of the newest Triple-P album, "Triple-P Show - Season 3" and a free Triple-P poster!  Some of the songs are quite catchy.  Brandon and I have been going around the house singing, "Baby, baby" for the past two days now.  :)  As proof that's it's so catchy, and for those who have visited us and American Village, check out their music video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5idF32tDdFY .  We enjoyed seeing some very familiar sights of Okinawa featured in the video, and we love their sense of humor!

Thank you, American Village, for offering us the opportunity to discover more Japanese music artists!  Keep the free concerts coming!

---Arielle

About abcarlson

A picturesque setting for a wedding.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Japan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.