Existing Member?

Star-spangled Banner Competing round the West Coast!

Let's Wrap Jan Up

USA | Wednesday, 1 February 2012 | Views [223]

Hoooooly hell. Can't believe that it's been a whole month already since I've been here. Done heaps of shiz that i COULD tell you about but you probably won't even understand what I'm saying because most of the mischief we get up to here is just too ridiculous and simple for you to even find funny. Except the time when Andy threw an apple core at me from about 7m distance and it hit me square in the box. Obviously I reacted as anyone would, bent over double, until I remembered that being hit in the box doesn't hurt anyway. Great night. Also shout out to Alyssa and Ellenellenellen.

Didn't manage any comps this month due to eligibility concerns but I think (touch wood. Ew, mind out of the gutter guys...) that all that is sorted to jump this weekend at a home meet and then Seattle next weekend. Can you say ROOAAADDDD TRIP. I'll probably meet everyone from Grey's Anatomy, I'm just saying.

Anyway, just a quick one this week - January was A-mazing. Can't say I've ever done anything so out of my comfort zone but it's already been super rewarding. Like literally, I feel like my money has doubled here because everything is so cheap. And I haven't gotten fat. I feel that Feb will be even better cos mum has shipped my footy over to me and it'll get here this week yeahhhhh. Oh, and I'll get to compete too.

K.

Keep dominating life
lurrrrrrve
ZT

 

About zoe_timmers


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.