Existing Member?

My Online Journey t is all about my journey that I did. My Father said "A place You have visited should give you an experience, so You must learning everything in everywhere with everyone". So, it is my first step to be a travel writer and open the world, meet each other

My Scholarship entry - Seeing the world through other eyes

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 16 April 2012 | Views [633] | Scholarship Entry

A happiness  thing in the world is travelling, seeing the civilization from one culture to another culture in the world. Sometimes what we seen in another place make us to be grateful because We created as a human being instead of animal even plants,so we can describe the tremendous thing that God implied through the world.

 I am proud to be Indonesian. I can find a lot of things about the beauty of the world. Maybe some people saw that Indonesia is only a developing country, but now some people not only know but also study it. Nature,culture,cuisine,even history are studied by some people in the world.

Last year I had have an opportunity to answer my big question about the issue why does people keen to learn about Indonesia. Historian, archeology, architecture even chef is currently studying everything owned by Indonesia.I went to Semarang and Jogjakarta. I found so many fact that told about the world civilization in Indonesia,such as Lawang Sewu as the hideous building in Indonesia even Souteast Asia that used in colonial era,Borobudur temple and Prambanan temple the oldest Buddhist and Hindu temple that became the world heritage by UNESCO, and Gang Lombok as the first Moeslem Chinesee etnic in Java Island even Indonesia.

Based on my trip I found that history can tell everything for the future and believe that it happened to show us to see the world through other eyes. So we can be thankful and save our cultural,peace,even dogma for now and forever.

Tags: travel writing scholarship 2012

About ziahmuharam


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.