Existing Member?

Finding myself stretch by stretch...

One day to go...

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 27 January 2017 | Views [181]

Nervous. Excited. Happy. Anxious. Guilty. Worried...mostly worried. Worried that I will not be able to cope for so long away from my partner and child. Worried that it is not the right thing for a mother to leave her child for one month and miss his first day of a new school year. Worried about the pressure it is putting on my partner to manage work and parenting all alone. Worried that I will not be stretchy enough or able to do all the poses that will be expected to gain a yoga teaching qualification. Worried that I will not manage my overseas indepedence effectively as it has been a long time since I've travelled alone.  

All of these emotional thoughts are running through my head today and all I feel like doing is bailing out of the whole damn commitment!

But I don't want to either.  This is my time. My time for a spiritual injection and time to really discover and contemplate my life. Its the cliched "Eat, Pray, Love" moment of my life  and I don't want to waste it! I want to make positive changes in my life. I want to stress less, drink less, love harder and find inner calm. This is my purification and it is a gift and I am open and ready for this adventure.

About yogini_toni


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.