Existing Member?

GONE GLOBAL Hi guys, Well this is a little something for you to be able to keep an eye on yanni and timmie, where they've been and what their getting up to!!!! XOXO

Winery Tour Hunter Valley

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 11 September 2007 | Views [750]

Well....After our recovery from our winery tour, we can finally bring our selves to write you a little note on how things went down in groove town.....

Ill just start by saying we had an awesome day up at the Hunter...we were the only people on the wine tour..(which was a bonus) and not only did we get to go around more than the usual five number of winery's we also got to visit a blue tongue brewery, along with Ryannan getting her picture taken with a local celebrity-Joe.

Tim wasn't really excited to say the least about visiting the winery's as he hates wine, but after the first winery he managed to force a few glasses down and was loving the free booze the places kept aluring you with, by the first winery we had definatly figured Tim has a sweet tooth,tongue,leg and foot so he loved the dessert and sweet table wines....Ryannan on the the other hand aint a fussy girl so she was necking back what ever they were filling her glass up with, she didnt even know what half of the wines were that she was tasting....she just took advantage of the fact it was free.

But Ryannan did fall in Love with some one else other than Tim on the tour, there was a beautiful, big, handsome, hunk of a male......St Bernard that caught Ryannan's eye in Kevin Sobels Winery, Joe the Dog and Ryannan (seen in Pics) were rolling around on the floor for a good while when the owners seen the dog and Ryannan commenting on how they hadn't seen the dog like this for a long time, so they snapped a picture and popped it on a wine bottle......FOR FREE for Ryannan to take home.

It was getiing to the end of the day so we headed off to the Smelly Cheese Place where a very drunk Ryannan and Tim Spent allot of time and money on the cheesey snacks before heading home.

So 1/2 a kilo of cheese and 6 bottles of wine later Ryannan and Tim stummble bck to there cabin....and they collapse on the bed and pass out till the next morning where they will wake up and set out a romantic day of drinking the 5 bottles of wine and eat every last crumb of cheese they had paid for.

Tags: Sightseeing

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.