Existing Member?

2013 Adventure Life is a book, and those that do not travel read only one page. So lets pack up an go shall we?

Day One

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 31 July 2013 | Views [179]

I'm in Changi Airport. A place a remember from my childhood. You see, I'm a Seychellois-Australian. And when I was younger, the main route back to my family's home in the Seychelles was via Singapore; one of the greatest transit hubs in Asia. Singapore is part of my history. Coming here is as good, if not better, than coming home(because I used the same words as my parents, even though I grew up in Aus)

 

By virture of my previous employment, I have free entry into these Airport Lounges. Free Food, and free drink is at my hands. So a full day of transit doesn't feel that bad, u understand.

 

But I'm hesitant. Before, my travels took me to a destination I knew. But now, I travel for its own purpose. I travel, to find something more than what I had before. Life has changed, the value of the periods altered forever and what I have in front of me, is the most important of the all.

 

There are swarms of people and butterflies. The craze of which will only effects the people here now. Life is already more real. Something to share with those that may have lost hope. Perhaps even something that will distract.

 

The adventure is it's own narrative. I'm it's most avid reader.

 

Sel

Tags: airport lounges, transit

About wynpayet


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.