Existing Member?

Unexpected Adventure

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [636] | Scholarship Entry

My partner and I are alumni of University of the Philippines. We are fascinated with the diversity of our campus that is why we frequent it even after graduation. The campus is diversified not just in terms of people but also in terms space that bloomed out of different needs.This inspired us to start making films on locations that make our hearts fleet with excitement as we take on roads less traveled.

To date we have undergone Production Design workshop under Star Cinema. We had been trained as Production Design apprentices to various designers such as Leo Abaya, Nancy Arcega & Winston Acuyong. We had the privilege to learn through experience in an actual shooting of the movies Segunda Mano, The Reunion and The Mistress.

Through series of experiences, we’ve learned that to further our production design craft it is helpful to travelThis scholarship will not just provide a more structured way of travelling and looking at references but can also contribute to our learning process of film making. Hopefully it can also open doors to our childhood dreams of becoming a travel show host and a director.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About worldhopper


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.