Existing Member?

The exciting adventures of wonderbunny

From North to South

NEW ZEALAND | Thursday, 15 July 2010 | Views [283]

So here I am in Wellington at the bottom of the north island of NZ. So far I've got be honest I've been pretty amazed. Everyone is telling me the south is way better than the north tho, so maybe I have a hell of a treat waiting for me tomorrow when I get off the ferry...

Where to start? The millions of sheep? Throwing myself out of a plane? Launching myself down a hill in a zorb ball? Meeting so many CRAZY people? Who knows. So much happens on a daily basis that if it wasn't for my journal (which is getting very full very quickly) I'd have forgotten half of it by now.

I joined forces with three swedish girls for the majority of my north island trip, and was initiated into the swedish way of life; meatballs, hot tubs and bikinis with furry hats ;) I joke, but it has been super cool to have such an amazing group of ladies to adventure my way around with.


So, next stop south island. Lots more Lord of the Rings sites to visit, a ferg burger to look forward to, mountains to see and ski and some more crazy friends to meet and greet.

:)

 

About wonderbunny

Highway 1 on the way to LA

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.