Existing Member?

Dare to Blog

Tokyo Dome Hotel

JAPAN | Tuesday, 31 July 2007 | Views [841]

If you wish to be here in Tokyo you’d better have to visit one of the best known hotel around the globe which known as Tokyo Dome Hotel. I just have been their a couple of days ago. Having been to that place is really cool and never dream to be at that place ever!..

Tokyo Dome Hoteltokyo.jpeg

Tokyo is Japan’s capital and the country’s largest city. Tokyo is also known as the World’s Eastern Capital. It is here where global business starts everyday; home of the famous Kabuki and Pokemon. Tokyo is the city of safe streets, on time trains and sky-high prices. Tokyo is a place where the east and the west collide and coexist. AsiaRooms.com offers information regarding the various 4 star hotels Tokyo.

Located at the very center of Tokyo’s citywide JR Yamanote Line, the Tokyo Dome Hotel is an ideal place for business, leisure or sightseeing. Besides being very close to some of Tokyo’s most historic neighborhoods, the hotel is also ten minutes away by car or subway from the business and financial districts of Tokyo.

The Tokyo Dome Hotel soars up to the height of 155 meters above the city. It includes 1,006 guest rooms, 10 restaurants & lounges, 18 small to large banquet rooms. There are two distinct chapels and other wedding services. In Tokyo Dome Hotel you’ll also come across a business center, a child care room, and an outdoor pool.

The outstanding, unhindered view of the Imperial Palace, Tokyo Tower, Tokyo Bay and towering Mt. Fuji is what you get to see from the south facing rooms of the Tokyo Dome Hotel. The northern view gazes over a vista of the Kanto plains including Tokyo Dome City below. The Tokyo Dome Hotel is a seven years old brand new hotel. But in this short span of time it has made a strong footing as a gorgeous four star hotel in Tokyo with the help of its attentive and helpful staff.

Better have a chance to visit this place…You will really amazed the beauty of the place that has offering you to see…:)

Tags: Philosophy of travel

 

About willstop

Simply Me...

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Japan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.