Existing Member?

An epic year This is the blog of ELlie and Emily on their journey to beyond! Enjoy :)

Spending time with people other than Ellie Wilding... PHEW

INDIA | Saturday, 6 March 2010 | Views [847]

Em here. I just wrote this blog a MILLION times and it keeps deleting, so I'm going to do bullet points now. Sorry it's so rushed, but I'm very hungry :)

  • Udaipur was chillled, pretty little lake and nice german bakeries.
  • Hung out with 4 of Ellie's guy friends from Uppingham, was nice to get a break from the harassment when we were walking with big strong men!
  • Ellie tried a bhang lassie and said her brain was melting, hilarious times.
  • ARE IN THE PUSHKAR NEWSPAPER! we partied so hard during holi that our photo made it into the centerfold... glad to know that we're making waves in India when we've only been here what... two weeks ?
  • Got locked out of our hostel when we had a late dinner and played cards with the boys... had to try to break down a bolted plank of MDF to no avail... then went outside and were attacked by rabid dogs (Ellie's drooling from the mouth as we speak) and finally tripped over a tramp aka the guard man that was sleeping on the floor and he scaled the roof to let us in. good times.
  • Saw a bunch of fort like buildings.
  • Going to Agra tomorrow to see the Taj and then moving down south! Sleeper but was hilarious, although not exactly relaxing... we're taking a train this time.

Pics will be up soon but again, don't have wireless yet... trust me, they're worth the wait!

About wilding-bartlett


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.