Existing Member?

Velocity:Inertia Stories of my Adventures

Solo road trip

USA | Saturday, 2 January 2016 | Views [271]

My traveling might be reaching addiction status... Just kidding, sort of. ;) I was "so done" with traveling when I arrived home mid November, or so I thought. But then my dad invited me out to Arizona for Christmas, which I hadn't done in a few years. Saw a lot of movies friends family and ate a lot of food. 

then I got home and impulsively decided after 2 days to drive to Asheville nc and spend New Years there. I got a case of th fuck it's around 11 pm and was in bed just before midnight. Haha... But I adored Asheville.  theeeen I drove 2 hours to see my aunt, uncle  and they're steadily growing collection of grandchildren (along with cousins who spawned said grandchildren). It was a very full house but so refreshing to be around a giant , yet still functional family that contains small children... They do exist!!

I am starting a new job on Monday, and I wanted all day Sunday to relax at home. So I spent all day today ( Saturday) driving through west nc, Tennessee, and Kentucky . It was 11 hours from start to finish, including when I noticed the air in my tires looked low so I had air put in them. It was a personal record and now I'm feeling a little smug and pleased with myself :P . It was fun listening to music and staring at the scenery. 

 

- the master solo road trippar :P

 

About wheresmypants


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.