Existing Member?

Travel the World by Food Curiosity. The World in 24 frames per second.

Amazing Thailand!

THAILAND | Wednesday, 20 August 2014 | Views [562] | Comments [2] | Scholarship Entry

My partner and I have been planning on filming so many short films since we got same field of courses in college but we find no time shooting any of it, he's been busy with his previous daytime job and extended school time for me. Now that we both have cleared our schedules, we actually listed some of our previous plans and try to make it happen this year. One is to go travel locally and find new paradise in different islands here in the Philippines, but the problem would be our budget issues since I'm going to graduate and haven't find job yet.

Winning and be chosen for this assignment would be a great help for us to start (honestly, it will be) because we've been dying to travel all by ourselves in a place where a different set of culture and lifestyle is awaiting for us to be learned, plus it is Mexico, they celebrate Dia del Muertos far way more different than here in the Philippines (us being too conservative about our sacrilegious rites).

Lastly, I have been dying to put my self-learned Spanish language course into action since no one here ever speaks in Spanish. Just try to put myself into a different challenge as well. Also, I have this principle whenever I'm traveling alone that I always wanted to get lost somewhere I have no idea of, and get back with a lot of experience and knowledge to share with others.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

Comments

1

Cool video. Thanks for sharing!

  TK Aug 21, 2014 1:50 AM

2

hey! thanks for spending time reading and watching my latest journal.

-K

  Khristian Aug 21, 2014 11:53 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.