Existing Member?

Wander + Share ✈ Wanderlust takes us to faraway places. Love brings us home.

Chasing the sun, Mui Ne

VIETNAM | Sunday, 6 January 2013 | Views [498]

Sunset in Mue Ne

Sunset in Mue Ne

So we have just 4 days left and what better way to spend it than by the beach and in the sunshine :)
 
We hadn't been to a beach for a month and our tans had almost faded which is not what you want when returning to England after 14 months away... Everyone is expecting you to be black!!!
 
We arrived in Mui Ne on Thursday 3rd December in the hope of sun and boy did our little faces shine when we got off the bus at 2 in the afternoon... Of course we headed straight to the shop to buy oil and then found a resort with sunbeds to gate crash... Bliss!!
 
Mui Ne is beautiful. Full of palm trees... My favourite :)
 
It rained yesterday but we were not going to let that stop us having fun so we hired out a scooter and found a KFC... But I got angry when they didn't have a fillet tower burger and offered me a shrimp burger as an alternative to non spicy... It's Kentucky Fried Chicken, who has fucking shrimp!!!!
 
Just having breakfast now at 13:20 in the afternoon and then we are off to the sand dunes for some sledging :) 
 
Peace and Love
 
Zoe xxx

Tags: mui ne, sand dunes, sledging

 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.