Existing Member?

World Wandering with the Walkers

Da Lat to Nha Trang. Nha Trang to Hoi An.

UNITED KINGDOM | Saturday, 8 April 2017 | Views [495]

Tuesday 4th April

Got the 12.30pm bus to Nha Trang. It took about 4 hours and was very scenic. As we descended the mountains we were in mist for a long time and it made for a scary bus ride. Part way down we saw the bus that had left before us had crashed into the back of a pick up truck and everyone was sat around looking unsurprisingly grumpy. No one hurt though, just vehicle damage mostly to the lights. Once we got through the mist we got some great views.

 

We had around 1 hour in Nha Trang until our next bus. We went to find food and got a bahn mi. On the way back we got lost and got in a pickle! We asked someone where the bus company was and we were on the road parallel to it and we arrived with 15mins to spare. A minibus came to pick us up and take us to the main bus stop. They fitted in as much as physically possible with people standing crouched over in the door nook.

 

We got the sleeper bus and tried to get comfortable. There were plenty of loo stops. The driver was pretty sensible too.

About walkersgowandering

Agra 2015

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.