Existing Member?

Sometimes things happen.

BA, BA, BA and Córdoba

BOLIVIA | Tuesday, 4 December 2007 | Views [739] | Comments [1]

My heart has officially been stolen. Close to three weeks in a city as huge, and at the same time as charming as Buenos Aires, and I'm done for it. Add to it 4 people that you love, a swimming pool and lawn overlooking the city, cool new people to get to know and great music and you have a lethal concoction.

Charles, Alex and Nadja arrived to Buenos Aires from their penguiny adventures down south on the 24th and were whisked away by us to their new home, Patricio's place. Monica and I had planned an intense itinerary for the next few days, which we didn't manage to follow except for during the first day. Despite this, I think we managed to convert them to Buenos Aires love too. We've been hanging out on the rooftop terrace at Patricio's place which apparently (we now found out) had a swimming pool and a huge lawn and the view of the city stretching out in all directions. We've also done a fair bit of going out and listening to great music. The best going out bits are probably one night when we went to see a drumming concert with Scott and his friend Carolina (12 percussionists and a DJ) and then danced in the street outside for 2 hours afterward where some other guys were drumming away, and then another night when we saw a really cool tango band (Orquesta Típica Fernandez Fierro; mucha mierda!), with Scott and another one of his friends, Marina.

And that brings us to Scott, who I have to mention here, because he really was an incredible host. He let us stay at his place for a whole 2 weeks, took us out partying and to meet his friends and really made us feel at home at his place. A big thanks and lots of hugs from me and Monica!

Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn. I have a lot more to write, but at the moment I need to go back to where we're staying here in Córdoba (with another ridiculously amazing host) and pack and then run to the bus terminal to catch our bus to Iguazú! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tags: Friends

Comments

1

wow--thats sounds great!!
I promise to come and visit you when you will be living in Buenos Aires one day..hehe

  tine Dec 7, 2007 8:03 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Bolivia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.