Existing Member?

World adventure

Kuala Lumpur

MALAYSIA | Monday, 15 July 2013 | Views [194]

Well as you can see I am useless at doing this type of thing regularly.

i haven't written since I first arrived in Hong Kong. Now two months has been and gone and my time in Hong Kong flew. I absolutely loved it though!

i think it was the best thing I have done in my life. Now we Emma and I are off on our trAvels and have been gone over a week already. I am loving being kuala lumpur, its warm enough that it feels like home to me after Hong Kong. We have a stunning hotel and a really awesome pool and spa- we paid hardly anything to stay here so I wamnt expecting thatto stoked though. You must excuse the errors- I remember now why I don't do this often. For some reason on here it takes all the words athe merges them together do I can't type the words I want to and end up correcting the whole time. Ha! Anyway yesterday we got to the hotel at 8am Ish after an overnight flight which we didnt sleep on! The lovely people here let us check in 6 hours before we were meant to so we got our room early and made ourselves at home for the next two days. We had a beautiful buffet breakfast for about $10 NZ and me being me- I ate as much as I possibly could didnt I! Then of course I didn't have to eat until dinner ;) we then went and looked at the classic petronas towers and then ended up going out to the batu caves- some stunning Hindu  limestone caves with 272 stairs to walk up to get to the top. I was pretty exvited there was monkeys everwhere- first time I've seen them right there instead of behind a cage. They really are amazing but I don't know why peoplto think its a good idea to try and get in their faces. They are wild after all. We went into "the dark cave" and decided we would do a tour through the pitch black cave full of wildlife (with a tour guide, hard hat and flashlight). We saw bats, numerous bugs, a couple of spiders and even a dog! It was really cool re specially learning all about the wildlife inside the cave! day one in Malaysia was a success. will see what today brings! 

About victoria902


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Malaysia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.