Existing Member?

Waves without borders Travelling in search of perfect waves

Disneyland Check!

USA | Wednesday, 3 September 2014 | Views [297]

 

Supercalafragalisticexpealadocious.....................and that´s all I have to say about that!! Ha only kidding. Yep I´m in America so it would really have been rude not to have done the whole Disneyland thing. It was as to be expected a magical kingdom, the one thing I must say is Walt Disney certainly had a fantastic creative mind and then the tech genius´s behind him have really created a fantastical land. I shan´t say that much because the photos explain it all...........it was fun especially as Irene and I spent most of the day looking for places to flip upside down, climb over things or pull silly faces which added to our entertainment. Not sure the staff were totally dazzeled with our ridiculous leggin/ Tshirt combo or the trying on of all the hats in all the shops but Captain Amaerica was bedazzeled by our mastery of hands stands :-) It was a full on day starting early and ending lare and by the end we could barely walk or speak with exhaustion but in one day we covered all the rides and experiences we wanted. It helped that we were awarded a magical moment two fold. One of the park staff was actually enamoured by our accents and gave us a que jump into the Wild car Toad in the Willows ride and the Matterhorn bobsled (Amazing represantations of London and did you know that the Matterhorn is replicated exactly!!

 

 

About vickey84


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.