Existing Member?

One day at a time-or maybe half a day around the world o be or not to be a social butterfly...That is the question? This week my jobs are buying insurance, buying flights out of Egypt to India, working a blo/journal that I like to use, and getting my clothes tailor ready in hopes of traveling without a piece

time flies-literally

USA | Monday, 8 November 2010 | Views [317] | Comments [3]

We are fine and all has gone well. OK, I forgot a few things but why would it be different here than at home. We have traveled well, stayed healthy so far and have enjoyed our time with our Berlin German family a great deal. I HAVE HAD MY SECOND sTARBUCKS AND SORRY TO SAY MY GIFTCARD FROM dONNA IS NOT WORKING.

I think the most unusual situation is with the inability to buy most grocery items at the corner store before 1 pm on Sundays. You can get in the front of the store to buy bread in the am but nothing else. Then the store owner must close the entire store from 12-1 and then reopen til 6 pm. How silly is that? How would 24/7 walmart or Walgreens manage that time restriction in the USA?

 

Comments

1

even though mom has had 2 starbucks she isnt counting the one in the airport in london so she really has had three. we have seen more starbucks than she has had to drink so i am proud of her for that.

  travelmitzvah-global Nov 8, 2010 5:56 AM

2

When you go to Starbucks, what do you order? Me, I like the Grande Soy Chai Latte. You should try it!! Have fun girls!

  Lynn Breen Nov 9, 2010 12:09 AM

3

I'm sure limiting your Starbucks just makes each one sweeter! Where are the photos?

  Nancy Nov 10, 2010 11:54 AM

About travelmitzvah-global


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.