Existing Member?

My journey. 'My journey' is all about the journey I am taking. You will hear about my holiday planning and about the holiday itself. Feel free to contact me about my blog at any time.

Future holidays.

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 25 April 2013 | Views [772]

Over the past few months, especially within the last couple of months, I have been planing my next travel destinations. I have a couple of trip ideas in the planning stages at the moment. I'm really excited to be planning these because both trips are going to be rather lengthy.

 

The first lot of travel I am planning is going to happen after I finish my traineeship. I plan to go to Perth, Australia first for a month, from there I will go on to Melbourne, Australia for at least two weeks. The final destination is Hamilton, New Zealand(via Auckland airport)for a few months. Exactly "When" I am going to go on this trip is still being descusted at the moment because I'm still not sure when I am going to finish my traineeship. I expect to finish my traineeship between late November and early December. But because I have just come back from a two week holiday and I have a 6 week holiday coming up in just over a month's time, I won't be surprised that the finish date of my traineeship will be pushed back a month or two. At this stage though I'm going to plan this trip around the November/December date.

 

The second trip I am planning is a trip to Japan. I was originally planning on going next year for a month but I did abit of research and there will be a chance I may not be able to go until 2015 because it is going to coast almost $5000 AUD/NZD for flights, accommodation and spending money. I've been wanting to go to Japan on and off now for the last few years but its only just recently hat I've been serious about it. Like the last trip, the mystery of knowing "When" I will be going is interesting. Since airlines and accommodation options won't let you book that far ahead, it is really hard to say when I will be going. All I can do is get an estimated cost for flights, accommodation and spending by looking at them few months ahead.

 

Have to admit, even though I have some stumbling blocks in front of me, I am enjoying planning these trips! The excitement of knowing that these trips are going to happen is the best part about it. Of course I will continue to look into what I can afford between now and the time I book these flights. This will also be a good time to save as much as I can! The last this I want is to be running out of money part way through the trip.

 

So until my next post, happy reading and have a great day!

About travelerjess


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.