Existing Member?

JenOntheRoad “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu

Harry Potter's Exhibition

FRANCE | Thursday, 9 July 2015 | Views [381]

WELCOME TO THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER !

For the first time in France we have the chance to welcome the exhibition of Harry Potter ! Like everyone I am a big fan of the masterpiece of JK.Rowling. It is just a magic world for a child, we grow up with this world and just for that : Thank you !

Books and movies became an phenomenal culte through the entire world ! I cannot describe it, but I think you will understand.

So, in the direction for Paris and Harry Potter here I am !

I have to admit, I was reserved about it, I believed we have only 1/2h to visit the park and for 22€ it was very expensive ! BUT do not worry we have all the time we want !! And it is just magic !

Since you put your feet on the floor you seems to be transported in this beautiful world of Harry Potter with the theme music all along the visit !

You can see the set of the movie and all the little details (object, wand, book, Marauder's map, broomstick...)

 

Then you have the customs of the characters in the movie, the desk of Dolores and others professors !

 

Of course you have the Hut of Hagrid and Buck !! There is the big chair ! xD It is very nice.

 

There are activities for kids... Hum no for adults too xD Big child ! :p You can play Quidditch ! "Long Live to Gryffindor !" And you have a class of herbology with Professor Prout !

 

There are lot of posters and others things but I do not want to talk about everythig ! You need to be surprised and be amazed ! So for the last picture : candy of Honeyduke ! "Chocolate's frog ! #Miam"

 

TIPS :

 

- Price of the Entrance : 22€ but you need to book it !

 

- Souvenir Photo (You have wands and you can choose the background !) : 18€ I know it is a little bit expensive but so worth it !

 

- How to go there = Tube N°13 in direction of St Denis, Stop at Carrefour Pleyel

- Do not forgot to take your camera, like me, because some places are dark and the camera of the Iphone is not verry good

 

Fan of Harry Potter ? You cannot miss it !!

 

My house : Gryffindor !! And you ? :p

 

ENJOY !

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tags: #harrypotterexhibition #magicworld #fan #jkrowlin

 

About travelerdiaryinusa


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.