Existing Member?

JenOntheRoad “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu

Reflexion about travel

FRANCE | Saturday, 27 June 2015 | Views [404]

WHY ARE WE TRAVELLING ?

I guess the answer is different according to te person, there is not a good or a bad answer just a reply. There is just this desire to keep travelling because to me it is not an avoidance of responsability or anything else this is just a thirst for discovery. Besides when you feel bad or you have some issues, the fact of travelling will not remove this feeling or your problem; because you can go away you take them with you.

I am travelling because I want to see the world, to learn and to understand their customs. I think, to discover a country you need to immerse yoursel in the culture, acting like a local.

I am travelling because I want to meet new people all around the world. When you are travelling the best memories are the meeting, sometime one person can change your life !

I am travelling because I am learning about myself and the others. The best way to know yourself is to find you alone in The sahara or in the australian outback (looking at the star) to think about you, your life, your new-you and about the world. You can be also with your friends, or people,  and to learn how to control you in a communoty.

I am travelling because I do not want a preordained destiny or a routine. I want to wake up and not to know what my day gonna be. There is so many things to do in this world, I want to do some of them, for exemple to swin with dolphins in New-Zealand, to do jet ski in corsica, to drive a motocycle on the road 66, to discuss with a sheep in Ireland, to sleep in a haunted castle in Scotland... Just enjoying myself all around the word and to be free.

I am travelling bacause I just want my eyes to be full of stars and keeping to dream like a child.

And you why are you travelling ?

 

 

TRAVEL SHAPES YOUTH !

 

 

Tags: #reflexion #travel #thought #philosophy

About travelerdiaryinusa


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.