Existing Member?

JenOntheRoad “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu

I said YES for a Working Holiday Visa !

FRANCE | Tuesday, 16 June 2015 | Views [249]

In september I will fly away in New Zealand for ten month ! I am so exited ! I love travelling but I always did short stay so I decided to leave for severals months.

Why ?

Because you have time to visit the country and you can assist all traditional event. You can learn, understand and live with local people. To me it is the best way to travel. You have all time you need.

We have only one life !

What is a WHV ?

It is a visa which allow to work and to travel in the same time. This program is not for all country ; At the moment there is only 9 (Argentina, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Corea, Hong Kong, Japan, Tawain and France). It is just perfect for young people between 18 and 35 years old. Exept for Canada where there are quota, it is very easy to obtain a visa !

- You fill in a folder

- You pay for the visa

- And you have an answer in one week more or less (For my visa in New-Zealand I waited 4 days).

For more informations, testimonies and folders to help you in your process you can find it on this link : http://pvtistes.net/

Believe me it is a great program ! Some of my friend did it and I will do it (I will let you know how it works over there and my fellings when time comes !). BUT do not did it because it is a "Trend" but did it because you want to see the world by yourself and for your thirst for discover !

Now travelling is given for everybody !

You do not need lot of money (just the minimum asked by the government) because you can work to continue your journey. If at the begining you do not find a job you have others solutions :

- Woofing : you work for 4hours (hours to define) and in exchange you have food and  bed. So you have time to visit and you use nothing. It is mainly on a farm.

- Helpx : It is the same thing than the woofing but it is for the cities (exemple : youth, camping...).

- Voluntary work : It can be a springboard to work

Little advice ?

Do not only search in your branch because if you take any job you will find one ! You need to search in relation to the season (Picking fruit, ski...).

You are young, you want to discover the world, you want to improve your language, you want to work, you want to leave several month or one year ? This program is for you !

DO NOT THINK, ENJOY IT !

Tags: #newzealand #travel #information #life

 

About travelerdiaryinusa


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.