Existing Member?

More Adventures for DeeDee

Progress

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 5 April 2014 | Views [355]

My sister has received her new passport, so I will wait for it to arrive to organise her Visa for China.  It is not easy organising things when we live so far apart, and she is not a frequent internet user.

However, I have done the bookings and when her passport arrives (via Registered Post of course) I will take it and the documents in to get the Visa.  I have booked the accommodation in Shanghai and it looks like it was the place I stayed at in 2008, though it looks a bit more upmarket.

My poor sister will be "in my hands" for much of the journey as I have been to Singapore and Shanghai before on many occasions so I will be her "tour guide". 

One particular tourist travel I like is the "Hop on, Hop off" bus - where one is able to spend time doing one's own things.  The Shanghai tour is not expensive and the ticket lasts for 48 hours.  I have not booked yet - will probably do so when we are in Singapore.  This is the website I found which has the details.

My "To Do List" is getting smaller, but still a few things.  I saw a bathingcostume that I like - I'm not likely to swim much but need to be prepared, and I am adding things to my "cabin bag" as I think of them.

 

 

 

Tags: china, hop on hop off bus, passport, shanghai, singapoare

About tottie

Di in 2014

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.