Existing Member?

Trip of a Lifetime Our 10 month journey around the world.

Arrived in Fiji!

FIJI | Tuesday, 17 November 2009 | Views [498] | Comments [5]

We've been in Fiji for almost a week now and its been great!  Weather has been nice, the one rainy day we had we went to Suva.  Todd has been keeping a journal which we will post but can you believe we don't have internet access readily available!  Just a quick post to let you know we made it.   Tomorrow we head out to the Yasawa Islands for 2 weeks.  We'll continue on our venture and update you all when we can.

Comments

1

So glad to hear you arrived safely. I will google the Yasawa island. Take Care

  Tammy Nov 18, 2009 8:28 AM

2

sounds great...glad to hear you are having a good time...don't worry Railee is doing well! He is still super cuddly, actually I'm surprised I have managed to type this without him jumping up on the keyboard...guess that's cause Dave's here to entertain him:) Take care...enjoy Yasawa...I will have to check it out too!
xx

  Suzanne Nov 18, 2009 3:25 PM

3

Thankyou for the email we were starting to wonder what happened to you. Kidknapped or something by the natives. Ha! Enjoy the trip - will talk to you later do lots of snorkling & take photots of the fish. LOL

  Mom & Dad Nov 19, 2009 7:06 AM

4

Happy to hear you guys made it safe and sound. You must be having an amazing time! Take care.

  Nicole Nov 20, 2009 9:10 AM

5

Can't wait till your photos on flickr. :) Enjoy and stay safe...

  Tomi Nov 22, 2009 6:36 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Fiji

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.