Existing Member?

my big adventures

sri lanka monkeys

SRI LANKA | Tuesday, 22 January 2013 | Views [457] | Comments [1]

My first impression of sri lanka to start were the people. The people had pet monkeys but it was ok to hold a baby one and i did.Also there are wild monkeys hiding in the cooconut palm and the monkeys threw coconuts at my head.And they tried to poo on me but he didn't!  Fortunately he didn't get me.After that we went to a nice fruit seller and i got to hold the baby monkey again and he let me try the bigest fruit in the world it is called the jack fruit.It was very string but it had a banana texture i sort of liked it the bit i didnt like was the the string bits. This is very funny, every morning I hear fur elise being played, it's like an ice cream van but  actually it's a pastry van that sells yummy doughy pastries.

Comments

1

Hey, how's Sri Lanka? I heard the monkeys nearly pooed on you! In Dubai at the water park you made me so jealous of that two scoop ice cream you had,it sounds delicious. If my mum went on that ride she would be so scared her knickers would fall off, I would love to go on that ride(so would Henry,) if my FATHER went on that ride well he would probably brake his back. Is your hotel luxurious and lush? It must be so hot there, here it snowed, and it still is cold. Are you practicing rugby there? I've been playing a lot of football and training for a new team on a Wednesday eve, playing piano and walking with Rupert lots . last weekend we went to the forest and got soaked jumping in puddles that were the size of lakes! Can you email me back so I know you are reading my messages. Love your best friend Ollie, I really miss you.

  Ollie Feb 2, 2013 7:18 AM

About theus

me on arrival at atlantis water park

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Sri Lanka

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.